flyingstitcher

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Unspeakably Cross!!!

Let's just say that it is 10.15pm, and I finished work at 10pm, having started at 9am this morning! It has been in the 30's today, so I am hot, and my office continually, a) screws up and lets me down, or b) asks me stupid questions about why/why not I have done something. And then all go home on the dot of 5pm.
Life sucks!
Stitching has suffered, don't know how much I will do tonight, and haven't had any dinner and it's too late now!
Bleurghhhhhhhhh

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Stitch or no stitch said…

    And I thought I was having a bad day - which I am!!

    Glad to see you're back Liz. Just sorry to hear that things at work are the pits. Not a pleasant way to come back from vacation.

    Congrats on your publication as a model stitcher - it's a lovely piece.

    Your mentioned a Michael Powell design in the magazine. Did you know that there's a MP freebie "Village Scene" out there on the net at www.the-chart-shop.com? I discovered it last week. All you have to do is sign up for their newsletters to get access. Now I'm rather hoping this is one you don't have yet and my info makes your day a little brighter.

    Take care - only three more days till the weekend!!!!!!!!

    Margaret

     

Post a Comment

<< Home