flyingstitcher

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What a Wednesday

I have been working from home again today. It's been great as I haven't had a lot to do. I had a very leisurely get up and breakfast. Made a few phonecalls and sent a few emails. Managed to sort out my old files that needed to be sent to office for archiving, and even managed to get to the gym. That's what I call a good day! Much better than sitting on the motorway for 4 hours! It's still pretty hot here. I do like it because we get to eat outside, and just be in the garden, which is nice.
On the stitching front I am frantically trying to finish page 1 of Chessmates. Still not seeing anything in the picture, but the colours are nice. It just seems such a long way off finishing. I am really tempted to start another one, because they are so nice, but the thought that it would mean an even longer time before a finish is putting me off.
Here's the link for Linda Ravenscroft's Marked One, what do you think? Can you see my temptation? www.heavenandearthdesigns.com/markedone.jpg
Also just seen A Perfect Sphere and rather like that one too! www.heavenandearthdesigns.com/aperfectsphere.jpg
There's no hope!
Stitch or no Stitch asked how many WIP's I have at the moment. I have updated my side bar for the latest, and that is was I have at the moment. I must admit though that I have only listed the cross stitch ones, and not included my canvaswork or quilting!
DH is beavering away on the garden still. Hoping to have a patio by the end of summer.
Going away to sit down and stitch some more.
Will post a WIP when I have finished page 1 of Chessmates.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Stitch or no stitch said…

    What a wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday!!! Thanks so much Liz. I've never had this CS magazine and love all the wonderful things in it. The craft box is going to come in so handy when I open up the packets of beads I bought for the Mandala Garden.

    And then the Michael Powell - wow!! I don't have to tell you what my next project will be.

    Couldn't believe how Namu was able to stitch in the mesh of a strainer - amazing.

    A wonderful gift Liz - thank you so much.

    Hugs, Margaret

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Mel in Dubai said…

    Marked One and A Perfect Sphere are a couple of favourites of mine too. There is also one called Dark Eyes. I plan to stitch all three one day - I think they would look great together :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home